Friday, March 6, 2009

Growth of an Actor!

I started Hurrah when I was 10 years old. My first show was The Wizard of Oz and I was SO excited when I found out I was in it!! I went to one of the first dance rehearsals and we had to march across the stage....my only problem was I couldn't march. I was so upset about it but with the help of Hugh Copeland, I was able to get it!

To me, Hurrah is a family. Everyone is always willing to help you. They are caring, and they also give you some fun, unforgettable memories. Though I am not 100% sure what I want to do as a career, I would definately like to keep theatre a big part of my life. I want to thank the Hurrah Players for letting me make it a part of my life now! Thank you Lisa Wallace, Cathy Francis and everyone ESPECIALLY Hugh Copeland for helping me find my talent and for helping all of us at Hurrah become better people!

ELLIOTT SMITH

No comments: